It is a loud cry or yell.
2. WHAT DOES W.WHITMAN'S PICTURE REMIND TODD OF?
It reminds Todd of a sweaty-toothed man.
3. WHAT IS THE MADMAN MUMBLING?
He's mumbling the truth.
4. WHAT'S THE TRUTH LIKE IN TODD'S OPINION?
The truth is like a blanket, which leaves your feet cold.
5. NOW,LOOK AT WHITHMAN'S PICTURE. CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DESCRIBE WHAT
YOU SEE. DO YOU SEE A SWEATY-TOOTHED MADMAN,TOO?
5. I'm sure to see an old man. When I close my eyes, I think that he's a poet.
"I sound my barbaric YAWP over the rooftops of the world"
MEK, GIORGIA, LINDA, VITO.👍🏻