mercoledì 16 marzo 2016

SPACE ODDITY

Bowie wrote this song after seeing the 1968 Stanley Kubrick movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. He found it amazing.
"Space Oddity" is a play on the phrase "Space Odyssey," and the title does not appear in the lyrics. The song tells the story of Major Tom, a fictional astronaut who cuts off communication with Earth and floats into space. The single, originally released in 1969, coincided with the moon landing. 



Now, pretend to be Major Tom. What do you see on the Moon? Is there any peculiar organism? Is there a different landscape?
Can you see the Earth? How does look like? How do you feel?
Are you scared, happy or excited? 
WRITE IT DOWN!

Hello Houston, we have a problem...
I've landed on the Moon. I see a big white expanse
whit many craters.I don't see any peculiar organism. There's a different landscape.
From the Moon,
I don't see the Earth because it's all dark.
I feel scared because I am away from the Earth but excited because i cannot wait to tell
my friends what I've done.

CREATED BY PIGI AND DARIO
1st Grade - Middle School



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento